Great easy read-up on <canvas> support in HTML5.
HTML 5 defines the <canvas> element as “a resolution-dependent bitmap canvas which can be used for rendering graphs, game graphics, or other visual images on the fly.”
via God Mode Easter Egg.
via ★ More on PastryKit.
Wait till I come!
- Design Patterns, Design Pattern Stencils
- CSS frameworks: YUI grids, YAML, 960, Blueprint
- Exceptional Performance Tips, YSlow, Hammerhead
- Fix your picture sizes with smushit.com
- Page widgets (things that HTML doesn’t have): YUI, jQuery UI
- Build an own search engine with Yahoo BOSS
- YouTube API
- Amazon S3 for storage
- Batch video conversion with Amazon S3 and EC2
- Captioning on a shoestring with CastingWords
- Mechanical Turk